The UERPC May 2020 Newsletter is here! Newsletters
- REMINDER: UERPC Offices Remain Closed to the Public
- Input from Business, Attraction and Organization Leaders Needed by May 22nd
- COVID-19 Info for Business Leaders
- COVID-19 Updates from Iowa Workforce Development
- Iowa DOT State Recreation Trails Program Accepting Applications Through July 1st
- Praise Received from Northeast Iowa Regional Housing Trust Fund Client
- REMINDER: UERPC Offices will be closed on Monday, May 25th for Memorial Day
- Employee Spotlight: Sarah Snitker
- NEICAC Offering Free Home Deliveries
- Census Workers Still Needed Across the State
- UERPC Receives $5,000 from Bank of the West for Affordable Housing
- Looking to Make an Impact? Iowa Needs You.
- COVID-19 Volunteer Needs
- “UP” with Iowa
- May 5-2-1-0 Feature: May is Bike Month!
Want to receive our newsletter in your inbox? Sign up here!